Mt. Fuji Views, Strawberry Picking and Winter Illumination Tour from Tokyo
View snow-capped Mt. Fuji during a short cruise on Suruga Bay. Enjoy all-you-can-eat strawberry picking, and see the illumination of the "Tunnel of Light" Toki no Sumika.
After boarding the bus at Shinjuku, you will be taken to each of the tour's locations. Start off in Mitohama for a seafood BBQ lunch. Then hop on the cruise ship for a mini-cruise around Suruga Bay to see an excellent view of snow-capped Mt. Fuji. You can also experience all-you-can-eat strawberry picking and the beautiful illumination display, "Tunnel of Light" Toki no Sumika.
▼ Read more
Infant price includes a bus seat and strawberry picking fee only.
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:20 Check-in at Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Seafood BBQ Lunch in Mitohama (Approx 50 mins)
Mini Cruise on Suruga Bay (Approx 20 mins)Cruise the bay for a beautiful view of snow-capped Mt. Fuji.
Shopping at Yamamoto Shokuhin (Approx 20 mins)
All-You-Can-Eat Strawberries in Nakaizu (Approx 30 mins)Pick and eat as many strawberries as you like!
Toki No Sumika (Approx 60 mins)This beautiful location was ranked #1 in Shizuoka in 2015 and #2 in the entire country as the most popular place to see illumination. Have fun walking through the tunnel of light and seeing other light up displays.
19:30 Tour Disbands in Shinjuku
- If less than 15 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Winter jacket
- The timing of ripened fruit can vary depending on the weather. In some cases, pre-picked fruit will be given instead of conducting the fruit-picking activity.
- Mt. Fuji might not be visible in the case of bad weather.
- The tour conductor will be coming from a different meeting point prior to the start of this tour. The bus may be delayed depending on traffic. Please wait at the meeting point until the bus arrives.
- The tour operator is not responsible for circumstances beyond their control such as delays, shortening or omissions of activities in the itinerary due to traffic, and weather conditions.
- In the case of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond the control of the tour operators, the decision for cancellation of the tour will be made by 3pm on the previous day (JST). Participants will be informed via email.
- The location of where the tour disbands may be different from its starting point. If you would like to know where the tour will disband, please ask the tour conductor on the day.
- Please note that the tour is for Japanese citizens and is basically operated in Japanese. The staff can provide basic information in English or Chinese, however, they will not be able to provide detailed information about the sights.
- Please check the booking form for the actual tour language of your preferred departure day. If a booking is made within 7 days of the departure, arranging your preferred language support may not be possible. In such cases, the tour will be run by a Japanese-speaking tour director and you will receive an itinerary in your preferred language.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 11 business days to 17:30 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 7 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.