Reservations for the Ninja Trick House in Tokyo Instant Confirmation
Learn the methods of the ninja at the Ninja Trick House. Explore for hidden secrets, have fun throwing ninja stars wielding a katana sword. Don't forget to take fun pictures. Kids welcome!
Enjoy this ninja experience at the Ninja Trick House in Tokyo. Before learning your ninja skills, you and your friends can explore the trick house. Look out for the surprises that may appear along the way as you explore the house and its relics. After you've finished exploring, learn about how to throw a shuriken (Japanese throwing star) and then see which of your group does the best. You'll also learn how to sword fight like a ninja! Don't worry, no one will get hurt since you'll practice on a samurai-styled mannequin. At the end of your experience, take a photo with a ninja in any pose you like. This activity is family-friendly, as children as young as 3 may participate.
▼ Read more
Location, direction and description
Welcome to the Ninja House! Explore the house looking for hidden treasure (and a few surprises!), then have a blast throwing shuriken (ninja stars) and learning how to use a Japanese sword! The ninja master will also be happy to take lots of photos, as you pose with your friends and family.
Open to visitors of all ages, just show your voucher at check-in anytime during your selected date, then dive into the world of the stealthy ninja.
You can join the experience any time between 10:00 to 20:00.
Please note that you may sometimes have to wait for a little bit if there is a group taking part before you, but you are welcome to pass the time taking pictures in the dramatic entrance or watching a short movie about ninja!
- There are no health restrictions for the Ninja Trick House. However, if you have a health condition that you are worried about, please list the concern when booking.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothing
- This tour is aimed at beginners.
- Please note that large groups cannot be allowed in at the same time. A maximum of 4 people per group is allowed.
- The staff can speak Japanese only. However there is written information available in English, Chinese and Korean.
- While the Ninja Trick House closes at 9:00 PM, last entry is at 8:30 PM.
- Customers may have to wait for up to 20 minutes before their group may begin their tour. Normally, the wait is not long.
- The tour may be canceled if the equipment is broken or in bad condition. In such cases, please note that travel expenses to the location cannot be refunded.
- In the event of a cancellation due to the condition of equipment, you will be contacted 1 day prior to your reservation.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The trick house is near the Robot Restaurant, very convenient. Throwing the ninja stars was my favorite part! Kids would love this too
136320 4 [EN_10011_181263, EN_10011_181289]