Akihabara Video Game and Arcade Tour with a Maid Guide (in English or Spanish)
Enter the gamer world with a cute maid guide to discover the latest video games and systems of Japan. Experience virtual reality, shop around for rare games, and have fun at arcades.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at JR Akihabara Station (Total: 2 hours)
SEGABegin your tour with a warm-up at the fun arcades! Test your abilities on the crane games or enjoy the latest shooting games!
Sofmap Amusement ShopBrowse around the shelves of the latest games in Japan.Take this great opportunity to ask your guide about region locks and voltage conversions to enjoy playing back at home!
Super PotatoIf you're into the classics or looking for budget-friendly games, stop by Super Potato that carries a wide range of used games.
G-Tune GarageExperience virtual reality with the latest Oculus Rift that will take you to another world in a matter of seconds!
19:00 Tour Ends at JR Akihabara Station
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Personal expenses at shops, arcades, restaurants, and transportation are not included in the tour fare.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 5 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.