Tokyo Bay Evening Cruise with Theatrical Performance
Gaze at the captivating night lights of Tokyo and experience the wonders of traditional Japanese theater, complete with an all-you-can-eat-and-drink feast!
2016/12/6 (Tue) - 2017/2/25 (Sat)
Banquet of Courtesans
Witness a mesmerizing display of colors apt for the holiday season with this Edo Period-themed performance featuring the captivating world of oiran courtesans!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Open Bar (Unlimited drinks / including alcohol) / Cruise fee / All-you-can-eat Japanese party favorites
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:15 Check in at Hinode Pier
19:45 Cruise starts.Fall in love with Tokyo at night as the cruise takes you to see the beautiful lights of Tokyo Sky Tree, Tokyo Tower, Rainbow Bridge, Haneda Airport and much more!
Enjoy a memorable performance! (25-30 mins)Dive into the wonderful world of traditional Japanese theater brought to life by one of Japan's premier theater troupe. Watch the cast's performance and get the chance to take a photo with them afterwards.
Drink all you want with an open bar! (120 mins)Alcohol
-Beer, sake, high-ball
-Wine (red, white)
-Shochu high-ball (lemon, oolong and green tea)
-Cassis (orange, soda, apple)
-Orange, apple, ginger ale, cola, CC Lemon, oolong tea, green tea
*Open for 120 minutes, starts when you get on board.
All-you-can-eat Japanese food!Try Japanese party favorites like yakitori (skewered chicken) and karaage (deep-fried chicken).
21:15 Tour ends at Hinode Pier
- No seat allocation. You can sit wherever you like.
- Please refrain from bringing food and drinks on board.
- The cruise operates in rainy weather but may be cancelled in the event of a typhoon or unfavorable sea conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Great tour to discover Tokyo Bay, Japanese cuisine and Japanese theatrical performance. The tour is located on a large-scale red-wooden boat beautifuly constructed to model a traditional imperial boat...more
I chose to attend the cruise on my first day in Tokyo and boy was that a good decision. One not only can feast on the spectacular skylines of Tokyo via a large traditional Japanese boat, indulge in a ...more
138818 4 [EN_10011_181399, EN_10011_181403]