Kumano-Kodo Walking Tour <Kamikura, Hayatama Taisha, Shingu City Sightseeing>
A walking tour of Kumano Kodo with a bilingual guide (Japanese/English). Visit Kamikura and Hayatama Taisha, one of Kumano's most famous shrines.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 08:00 - 15:00 (Show details)
08:00 Check-in at Shingu Station （your guide will be holding a name board)
Kamikura (Kannokura) ShrineThe shrine ground is an atmospheric place with a good view over Shingu and all the way out the Pacific Ocean. Climb the 500 steep stone steps leading to the top of Mt. Kamikura!
Hayatama Taisha ShrineOne of three Kumano Grand Shrines, and the head shrine of all Kumano shrines across Japan. The wild nature surrounding the shrine is an integral part of this Grand Shrine’s precincts and annual rituals.
Niimiya City Sightseeing
13:00 Tour ends in Shingu
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bus fare (circa 500yen per person)
- Please buy your own lunch (if necessary) and cover the guide's bus fare.
- The tour may not operate if less than 4 people are booked.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 9 business days to 18:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 5 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
Share your experience with other travelers.
106549 4 [EN_10023_3826, EN_10023_181152, EN_10023_181158, EN_10023_181495, EN_10023_181291, EN_10023_181417, EN_10023_181337, EN_10023_181410, EN_10023_181411]