One-Day Sea Kayaking Tour in Yuasa Bay
Go kayaking across the sea by Wakayama, and discover the fun and freedom of this marine sport! Lunch and a soak in the hot springs included!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Island Stream
PreparationChecking in, orientation, signing of agreement sheet, and changing clothes.
09:30 Explanation and Practice・Move to Suhara Beach
・Security check and precautions
・Fitting kayak and checking equipment
・Paddling explanation (on land)
・Practicing basic rowing skills on the sea
11:00 Tour Starts!Enjoy a relaxed tour of the coastline, and explore caves, reefs, and cliffs. We may explore the desert island of Karumojima too!
12:30 Lunch TimeLunch time on the island or on the beach.
Free time after lunch. Enjoy snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, observing nature, or even taking a nap.
14:30 Afternoon TourTake a relaxed tour around the area, then soak in the hot springs of Suhara Onsen. Get changed.
16:00 Tour Ends
- Children in the 9th grade and younger must be accompanied by a guardian to participate. Guests 19 years old and under need to either be accompanied by a guardian or bring a consent form signed by their guardian.
- Please do not participate if you are ill, suffer from chronic illnesses or have recently recovered from a major injury or illness.
- Guests who are drunk, hung-over, suffering from lack of sleep, or who are either ill or unfit will not be allowed to participate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Hat with brim. Baseball caps are good. Hat should have a band/strap to prevent it being blown off.
- Long shirts made of fast-drying material (no cotton).
- Drink (sports drinks are ideal)
- Snack (cookies or candies that you can eat in the kayak)
- Photocopy of health insurance card
- Water shoes / sports sandals
- When the tour cannot operate due to weather or sea conditions, we will offer to reschedule your tour for another day or we will refund the total fee. We decide in the early morning of the day if the tour can be held; however in some cases (such as typhoons) we will let you know the day before.
- If the sea conditions become too rough after the tour has departed and the tour needs to be interrupted, there will be no refunds. However, we instead will substitute the tour with alternatives like practicing kayaking skills in areas sheltered from the waves.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 7 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 90% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.