Full Day Special Yakushima Tour for Ladies Instant Confirmation
After enjoying Yakushima's lush natural beauty, pamper yourself with a day of delicious cuisine, crafts and relaxed sightseeing. Great for trips with friends!
Visit the Okawa Waterfall. At a height of approximately 88 meters, this is Yakushima's tallest waterfall and is included in Japan's top 100 waterfalls. Stop for lunch at La Table, to enjoy delicious French cuisine using local ingredients. At the Yakushima Onsen Spa enjoy a heavenly time in the large common tub and outdoor pools, with their broad views of the ocean around Yakushima. Indulge in fresh gelato at Soraumi, made with fresh local fruit. Create a cedar phone strap or delightful aroma spray. How better to spend a relaxing day on Yakushima?
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Pick up at customer's hotel
Enjoy the best of Yakushima!・World Heritage Seiburindo Forest Path
・Lunch at La Table
・Gelato at Soraumi
・Craft Experience (choose between making a phone strap or aroma spray)
・Shopping at Takedakan
Estimated duration is 7-8 hours, depending on customer's requests.
Drop-off at Hotel
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Drinks are not included in the lunch fee.
- Guests staying in the Miyanoura and Onoma area can use our pick up service. If you are staying in a different area, please contact us to check availability.
- You may go on the tour with guests from other groups.
- We will let you know the exact meet-up time and tour details once you arrive on Yakushima.
- Please note that there will be no refunds if the tour content is altered due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Depending on clothing, physical conditions or if you disturb other guests, the guide may decide to not allow you to join the tour on the day. In this case there will be no refunds.
- When you participate in a tour, you will automatically be covered by our insurance.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 4 business days to 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 3 business days to 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.