Shiratani Unsuikyo and Taikoiwa Drum Rock Hiking Tour Instant Confirmation
Shiratani Unsuikyo is filled with a unique beauty, where light filters through trees to play among moss and water to create photo perfect sights like no where else.
▼ Read more
9,000 yen each for 1-3 people, 8,500 yen each for 4-7 people. Trek with friends or family for a great time, and a better price.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Insurance fee / Guiding fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-09:00 Pick-up from your accommodations
Shiratani Unsuikyo Trekking AdventureEnjoy the natural beauty of Yakushima on a 7 kilometer round trip hike!
Duration: Approximately 6 hours for round trip. * Depending on your trekking speed.
Drop-off at your accommodations
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Necessary Items:
Rucksack, Sack cover, Trekking shoes, Stock, Light crampons, Snow spikes (only for winter), Head lamp and a spare battery (for use at night and early morning), Rainwear (top & bottom), Drink, Water bottle (empty plastic bottle), Food (For staying over night in the mountain, please bring some food.)
- Thermal wear (from middle of October), Changes of clothes, Hat, Mobile toilet (for 1-2 times), Toilet paper (pull out the core to make it compact), Tissue & wet tissue (water-soluble type), Copy of the health insurance card, Domestic travel insurance paper (Please carry the one you had engaged in advance on that day.) Map & Compass, Watch
- Recommended items:
Sandals, Ear plugs, Spats/Gaiters, Folding umbrella, Shirt (sweat absorbing fast-dry material), Long pants (elastic, sweat absorbing fast-dry material), Socks (fast-dry material), Support tights, Gloves, Plastic bags, Garbage bag, Waterproof bag (to protect camera), 2-3 towels, Household medicine, Emergency articles, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Cup, Toiletries, Camera.
- An additional JPY 2,380 is needed for a round trip ride. Please pay when you receive your first lesson when arriving at Yakushima.
- Necessary Items:
- Guests staying in the Miyanoura and Onoaida area can use our pick up service. If you are staying in a different area, please contact us to check availability.
- You may go on the tour with guests from other groups.
- We will let you know the exact meet-up time and tour details once you arrive on Yakushima.
- Please note that there will be no refunds if the tour content is altered due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Depending on clothing, physical conditions or if you disturb other guests, the guide may decide to not allow you to join the tour on the day. In this case there will be no refunds.
- When you participate in a tour, you will automatically be covered by our insurance.
Death, Physical impediment: 10,000,000 JPY
Hospitalization insurance per day: 5,000 JPY
Going to hospital per day: 3,000 JPY
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 4 business days to 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 3 business days to 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.