Morning Shiratani Unsuikyo Trek and Afternoon SUP and Kayak River Tour Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a full day in the gorgeous nature of Yakushima, with a morning hike through Shiratani Unsuikyo followed by playing on the river in the afternoon.
Combine land and water into one tour with a hike in some of Yakushima's most popular spots, including Shiratani Unsuikyo. Then, head out onto the water and try your hand at stand up paddleboarding and kayaking. Feel the thrill of sliding across the water, and cool off in the gentle waters.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Picking up at your accomodation. * Time is just an aim.
Starting morning session / Half day Shiratani Unsuikyo trekkingPlease enjoy Nature of Shiratani Unsuikyo with vast green♪
Shiratani entrance - Big rock of the rest - Satsuki suspension bridge - A walking point of the swamp - Shiratani hut - Cedar with underpass - Seven cedars - Forest of the moss (the same route for returning)
Staring afternoon session / SUP & KayakPlease enjoy the clean surface of the water flow in Yakushima.
Anbou River Kayak Center - exercise of paddling - experience of SUP & Kayak (turning to return in the upper reach) - Anbou River Kayak Center
* We enjoy playing in the river, taking break, and strolling over water on the way.
Sending you to each accomodation
- Guests staying in the Miyanoura and Onoaida area can use our pick up service. If you are staying in a different area, please contact us to check availability.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Necessary Items:
Rucksack, Sack cover, Trekking shoes, Stock, Light crampons, Snow spikes (only for winter), Head lamp and a spare battery (for use at night and early morning), Rainwear (top & bottom), Drink, Water bottle (empty plastic bottle), Food (For staying over night in the mountain, please bring some food.)
- Thermal wear (from middle of October), Changes of clothes, Hat, Mobile toilet (for 1-2 times), Toilet paper (pull out the core to make it compact), Tissue & wet tissue (water-soluble type), Copy of the health insurance card, Domestic travel insurance paper (Please carry the one you had engaged in advance on that day.) Map & Compass, Watch
- Recommended items:
Sandals, Ear plugs, Spats/Gaiters, Folding umbrella, Shirt (sweat absorbing fast-dry material), Long pants (elastic, sweat absorbing fast-dry material), Socks (fast-dry material), Support tights, Gloves, Plastic bags, Garbage bag, Waterproof bag (to protect camera), 2-3 towels, Household medicine, Emergency articles, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Cup, Toiletries, Camera.
- For the river, please wear clothing that is ok to get wet, and bring a change of clothes.
- Necessary Items:
- You may go on the tour with guests from other groups.
- We will let you know the exact meet-up time and tour details once you arrive on Yakushima.
- Please note that there will be no refunds if the tour content is altered due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Depending on clothing, physical conditions or if you disturb other guests, the guide may decide to not allow you to join the tour on the day. In this case there will be no refunds.
- When you participate in a tour, you will automatically be covered by our insurance.
Death, Physical impediment: 10,000,000 JPY
Hospitalization insurance per day: 5,000 JPY
Going to hospital per day: 3,000 JPY
- To participate in the Shiratani Unsuikyo trekking, a 300 JPY climbing fee for the mountain association is charged. Please make the payment at the entrance to the climb.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 4 business days to 19:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:30 local time, 3 business days to 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.