1 Day Climb of Mount Miyanoura the Highest Peak in KyushuSALE
Challenge yourself for a hike up the highest peak of Kyushu. One of the 100 Famous Mountains of Japan, the Yaku cedar covered trails and the view from above are a must see!
Save up to 44% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/31)
For solo travelers: +JPY10,000 may be needed on site if tour becomes private
Save up to 44% with Group Discount
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12.5 - 14 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Hotel in the Miyanoura to Hirauchi area free (per group)Hotel in the Miyanoura to Hirauchi area free (per group)
Guide from parking lot (if you come with a car). free (per group)Guide from parking lot (if you come with a car). free (per group)
- Inclusion: Guiding fee / Insurance
Time & Location
Time & Location
04:00-04:30 Pick Up at Your Hotel
Yodo RiverTrek along the Yodo River trail and enter the forests with the grand cedars towering above along with the Yodo River Grand Cedar.
HananoegoWalk through the peaceful marshlands of Hananoego. Enjoy the refreshing views of the calm waters and lush greens.
Mt. Miyanoura.Gaze down at the towns and coastlines from above. See Mount Mocchomu and other surrounding mountains as well.
17:00-18:00 Finish Hiking and Drop Off at Hotel
- An additional private charter fee of 10,000 JPY will be needed if you have made a single booking and you are the only participant of the tour. You will be notified in regards of the additional fare before your tour.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Necessary Items:
Lunch / Breakfast and Lunch (for those starting early)
You are able to order lunch at your hotel. In the case you cannot, the guide will gladly do it for you. We will also pick up your lunch for you too.
- Snacks / Drink / Trekking Shoes / Rainware / Folding umbrella / T-shirt / Long sleeved shirt / Long pants / Hat / Towerl / Copy of Health Insurance card / Medicine if needed / Sunscreen
- Recommended items:
Powdered sport drinks / trekking pole / backpack cover / leggings / eye drops / spare contact lenses / spare glasses / warm clothes / thick socks / thick gloves / sandals / thermal bottle / camera / battery / compression socks / ziplock bags / motion sickness medication
- Necessary Items:
- Please inform us in advance if you have any chronic diseases, had a serious surgery, or any disabilities.
- If you have issues with you circulatory system, please bring a doctor's note.
- If the tour is cancelled before the start day, we will refund you 100%.
- There will be no refund if the tour is cancelled due to your health state, attire, lack of equipment, or if you cause any disruption before the tour.
- There may be areas that may be considered dangerous. Please follow your guide's instructions carefully.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 15 business days to 20:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||12.5 - 14 hour(s)|