Hiking from Tachu Dake Mountain to Tenchuseki Rock in Yakushima Cedar Land
Join this nature hike up the Tachu Dake Mountain and surround yourself with ancient cedars. Trek through the forest and aim for the iconic Tenchuseki Rock
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5.5 - 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Experience fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Pick Up or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
Begin Hiking (about 6.5 hours)Enjoy a trek through the Tenmon no Mori forest covered with ancient, 2,000 year old cedars such as Oda cedar and Shaka Cedar. Head to the summit of Tachu Dake Mountain where a 40 meter high Tenchuseki Rock is planted.
13:30 Tour Ends in Spinnaker or Drop Off at Your Location
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Rain wear / Trekking shoes / Backpack / Folding umbrella / Drinks / Snacks / Photocopy of their health insurance card / Towel
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when booking this tour.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- Please check your health conditions while climbing.
- There will be no outdoor lunch areas, but bento lunch boxes will be available for purchase.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.