One Day SUP and Sea Kayak Marine Sport Adventure in Yakushima
Spend a day out in the turquoise blue sea of Yakushima on a sea kayak and standup paddle. Relax on the calm waters as you sail around the tropical island.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Lunch / Japanese-speaking guide / SUP board / Kayak / Paddle / Life jacket / Goggles / Wading shoes
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick Up or Meet at Field Guide Spinnaker
Stand Up PaddleYou can choose to SUP first or sea kayak first.
PrepareLearn how to handle the SUP with a basic lesson on riding.
Begin SUPPractice on the water then go into the course as you enjoy.
End SUPReturn to the start point.
Lunch PreparationSet up for an outdoor lunch!
LunchEnjoy a tasty lunch prepared on the spot.
PrepareArrive at kayak point where the guide will decide on the course according to the conditions of sea and weather.
Course ChoicesA: Toroki waterfall course
Witness the dynamic Toroki waterfall that falls directly into the ocean.
B: Nagatahana beach and Inakahama beach course
Paddle slowly to cruise around with turtles.
Course ChoicesC: Isso-Shotoko course
Paddle to see Iwo Jima and possibly see dolphins during your journey
D: Yakushima island southern course
Observe the view of Tokara Islands and Mt. Shichigo from the sea.
Begin KayakingLearn how to handle the kayak and practice on the water to go up stream.
Continue AdventureTake in the beautiful views of Yakushima from the water and learn about the wild life from your friendly guide and instructor!
15:30 End KayakingReturn to land and get changed to head back.
16:00 Tour Ends in Spinnaker or Drop Off at Your Location
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Rain gear / Items to prevent sun burn (hat, sunscreen, etc) / Camera / Drink (1-2 bottles of 500ml)
- Clothes you do not mind getting wet. It is recommended for you to wear a long sleeved shirt (rash guard, fast drying) and long pants on top of swim wear.
In the case you get cold, please wear your rain gear.
It is recommended for you to put straps on your glasses.
We will be providing wading shoes as well. Please tell us your shoe size when booking.
Wet suit for snorkeling may be provided depending on the weather.
- An experienced guide will teach you carefully.
- Please notify us of any disabilities or medical conditions you may have when you book this tour.
- If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
- We will be giving a confirmation call on your cell phone or your accommodation a day prior to your tour.
- The tour price includes insurance and equipment rental fees.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 7 business days to 20:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 3 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No cancellation fee required when you cannot land on Yakushima due to bad weather.
If you do not show up on time at the appointed location on the day of the tour, we will consider it as a cancellation.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||7 - 7.5 hour(s)|
Share your experience with other travelers.
120946 4 [EN_10016_164514, EN_10016_181173, EN_10016_181337, EN_10016_181413]