Fo Guang Shan Monastery Tour from Kaohsiung
Pay a visit to the largest Buddhist monastery in Taiwan, the Fo Guang Shan Monastery! Even the 30 meter golden Buddha statue looks small among the temples.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Zuoying Station free (per group)Zuoying Station free (per group)
Kaohsiung Station free (per group)Kaohsiung Station free (per group)
Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)
Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / English-speaking guide / Travel insurance (2,000,000 NT) / Medical insurance (30,000 NT) / Mineral water
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:30 Pick-up from Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport
Fo Guang ShanTaiwan's largest Buddhist monastery is located on a hugely sprawling estate. A more than 30 meter tall Buddha statue is only a tiny part of the grounds, which also include schools, museums, cafeterias, libraries, and dormitories!
12:00 Drop-off at Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport (Approximate times)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring your voucher on the day of the tour.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable to walk in, and shoes with good footing.
- Money for individual purchases
Requirement(s) - Others
- Your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, and birthday information are required. Please input them while booking.
- This tour may be mixed with a Chinese speaking tour. The guide may operate the tour in both English and Chinese.
- No valuables storage is offered, so please leave values in the safe deposit box of your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off times will vary by the hotel you are staying at.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.