Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik with a Private Guide
Enjoy a full day excursion to Montenegro from Dubrovnik, visiting beautiful scenery in Medieval Kotor, UNESCO World Herigatge site and the old town of Budva!
▼ Read more
Price Displayed Per Solo Participant
Take a drive to Kotor and visit the Maritime Museum, 11th century Cathedral and other UNESCO world heritage sites with your private guide. Later you will visit Budva, the metropolis of Montenegrin tourism thanks to the great number of beaches that make this a very desirable tourist destination!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 - 9 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Admission / Cruise fee / English-speaking guide / Private Charter
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from your hotel in Dubrovnik
10:30 Your excursion to MontenegroIn the morning our vehicle and guide will pick you up from your hotel for the full day excursion to Montenegro, visiting towns of Kotor and Budva. Please make sure you have your passports on you today, due to border crossing between Croatia and Montenegro.
Tour Kotor with your guideVisit the Maritime Museum and 11th century Cathedral, one of the oldest and most beautiful examples of Roman architecture on the Adriatic coast. Kotor is a city of traders and famous sailors, with many stories to tell, medieval architecture and numerous monuments of cultural heritage.
Discover BudvaThen drive to Budva (about 40 min drive).Budva is rich in historic monuments and its Old City lies on a small peninsula, with many shops, cafés, restaurants and galleries. Budva's coast is 21 km long, with 17 beaches.
Ferry ride across Kotor BayThe drive back to Dubrovnik will be pleasantly shortened by ferry ride across Kotor Bay.
17:00-18:00 Drop off in Dubrovnik
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Children under 12 years old are free. Please inform us after booking of any children participating.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.