Karlstejn Castle Day Tour from Prague Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a day trip from Prague to visit the 650 year old Karlstejn Castle! Your tour includes a traditional lunch and bike ride through the beautiful Cesky Kras Prague countryside on your way.
▼ Read more
Go on a bike ride through the spectacular Prague countryside in the Cesky Kras area on your way to visit the 650 year old Karlstejn Castle, a true Czech treasure. Lunch is included, plus pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in central Prague.
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Welcome drink / Lunch / Helmet / Admission / Tour available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian. / Return transfers from Prague
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Check-in and meet your guide
09:00 Karlstejn CastleThis gothic castle, with enchanting monumental architecture, is located southwest of Prague. It is one of Czech´s most visited castles and was built by King Charles IV between 1348 and1355. Karlstejn Castle once held royal, imperial and coronation jewels as well as an state documents.
Bike ride along the Vltava and Berounka RiversThe tour begins with a gentle bike ride through the spectacular Prague countryside in the Cesky Kras area. Enjoy a welcome drink and a traditional lunch in a local village before your transfer to see Karlstejn Castle.
Castle TourExplore Karlstejn Castle's interior as your guide introduces you to the castle's history, the life of Charles IV, his era and cultural impact.
18:00 Tour Ends
Requirement(s) - Others
- Students are required to bring proof of Student ID.
- Hotel pick-up is optional. Contact details are provided with your booking confirmation.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hour prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.