Karlovy Vary Day Trip to from Prague with Moser Glass Factory Museum Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a relaxing day trip to Karlovy Vary from Prague. Famed for its hot spring that sources water from 12 different places, it was the health resort reserved for royalty and nobility.
▼ Read more
Enjoy a tour of the largest and most renowned Czech Spa, Karlovy Vary. Visit the famous Czech Spa Springs as well as the Moser glass factory museum and shop. You will also have a chance to t aste various mineral waters known for it's curative properties. Delicious traditional Czech lunch is included!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / English-speaking guide / Becherovka museum
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Pick-up from hotel/lodging or check-in at Gray Line Kiosk
09:00 Tour departs
Karlovy VaryThe founding of this town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vrídlo.
Taste the curative watersDuring your walk along the Teplá River (its name means "warm") and the majestic Neo-Rennaissance colonnades, you will have a chance to taste different mineral waters. The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak.
Free time for lunch (included)
You will also visit the Moser glass factory museum and glass shop
19:00 Tour breaks in Prague city-centre
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- If you chose student price, please bring proof that you are a student.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.