Jewish Prague Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Take a walking tour in Prague traveling through time. Learn about Jewish history at central Europe’s only Jewish Town – the quarter that survived the holocaust.
▼ Read more
During this walking tour you will see several important sites such as the Old Jewish cemetery and Old-New synagogue. The Old Jewish cemetery vas established in the first half of the 15th century. It´s oldest tombstone (from 1439) marks the grave of the poet and scholar Avigdor Kara.
The most prominent person buried here is Rabbi Liwa ben Bezalel, also known as a Rabbi Louw. Also visit Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue.
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian speaking guide. / Admission to the Old Jewish Cemetery, A Few Synagogues and the Old Jewish Town Hall.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Tour beginsWalk through the Old cemetery and see Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue. Stroll to the Old town and visit the Old-New Synagogue with its main hall that is the only existing medieval type hall of its kind.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This tour may not be available during Jewish festivals.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.