Copenhagen Food Tasting Walking Tour and Visit to Microbrewery
Explore Copenhagen on a 4-hour food walking tour and learn about the Nordic cuisine and restaurant scene! Scout out the locals’ favourite eateries and market halls with an expert guide at your side.
▼ Read more
This food tour is a unique opportunity to experience Copenhagen through its food while listening to stories about its fascinating history. On your guided food and cultural city walking tour you will enjoy deliciously fresh food brought to you in true Scandinavian style, grown in the cold North and sustainable for the planet.
- Duration: 4.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / 8-9 individual tastings to make up a full meal / Visit to microbrewery and beer tasting
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:20 Check-in and meet your guide
10:30 Culinary walking tour of CopenhagenBeginning at Torvehallerne, the new covered market halls, you will sample artisan cheese, developed in collaboration with the city’s Michelin-starred chefs.Try liquorice, caramels and preserves from some of the most interesting small producers.
Explore the city!Wander through Copenhagen Botanical Gardens and relax in the beautiful green surroundings while your guide talks to you about produce and local foods. Along the way you will pass several of the city’s greatest landmarks and discuss their history, but always with food as your focus!
Try delicious local produce ...Try the open sandwiches called smørrebrød as well as a microbrewery where you can sample three different types of home-brewed beer. The most classic and un-missable street food in Copenhagen is a hot dog, which is served in a gourmet style. Vegetarian and Vegan versions are available too.
Food at the heart of CopenhagenThe tours ends back in central Copenhagen at Torvehallerne. Explore further on your own or do some shopping!
14:30-15:00 Tour Ends
Will the tour still go ahead in bad weather?
- All tours are held rain or shine. If it's raining on the day of your tour the route will change so that you are able to go inside many of the tasting locations - there are many places stay dry! We kindly ask that you take a look at the weather forecast beforehand and dress appropriately.
Can I shop on the tour?
- Yes, its certainly possible to do some shopping at the tasting locations. Please be aware that each tour involves a great deal of coordination so your shopping time will be limited but its always possible to return to the tasting locations later. Your guides will also be very happy to direct you to any other shopping locations you may wish to visit.
Are there options for Vegetarians and people with dietary requirements?
- Of course! The tours are vegetarian friendly. Please inform of us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. In Scandinavia vegetarian menus can include fish so please inform us if you do not eat it.
Will there be bathroom breaks?
- Yes bathrooms are available at several of the food tasting locations.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 2 business days to 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||4.5 - 5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
enjoyed the tour very much. the tour guide was very good. besides the wonderful food got a brief history of copenhagen.
122562 4 [EN_30701_168552, EN_30701_181423]