Small Group Normandy D-day Day Trip from Paris with Omaha Beach and Lunch Instant Confirmation
Travel through Normandy and D-Day Landing Beaches during this one day guided tour from Paris. Visit the American Cemetery, walk along Omaha Beach, Juno Beach and more in a small convenient group.
▼ Read more
Small group excursion in a spacious and comfortable minivan for more conviviality (maximum of 8 participants) escorted by a driver-guide interpreter. Departure and return from and to your residence in Paris.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / English-speaking guide / Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris / Entrance tickets
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:30 Pick-up from your Hotel in Paris
Departure to Normandy
Pointe du HocA clifftop memorial, overlooking the hundred-foot-high cliffs between Utah and Omaha beaches. Stormed by the American Rangers on June 6, it was one of the key German fortified sites along the Normandy coast and was equipped, with extensive heavy artillery. Free time to explore on your own.
American Cemetery and Omaha BeachVisit the American Cemetery at Colleville sur Mer This 170-acre site is home to 9,387 white marble headstones, lined up perfectly across the grass, a memorial, a chapel, and the Garden of the Missing. Walk along Omaha Beach, the main landing spot for Operation Neptune.
Lunch at the “Ferme de la Rançonnière”Enjoy a lunch with drinks included at the “Ferme de la Rançonnière”. Sample Menu:
Kir et petits-fours
Terrine tiède de pavé d'Isigny
Suprême de volaille
¼ botte of wine or mineral water
Arromanches (Gold Beach)"Gold Beach" was the code name of one of the D-Day landing beaches used to invade France on June 6, 1944. On D-Day, the harbour saw the unloading of almost 10,000 tons of equipment. You can still make out the floating reinforced concrete "Phoenix" constructions in the water.
Juno BeachFinally, you will make a short photo-stop near the sandy Juno Beach and its cemetery, one of the key D-Day landing beaches for Canadian troops on June 6, 1944.
Journey back to Paris
18:30 Drop-off to your Hotel in Paris
Requirement(s) - Others
- All Packages
- Please bring a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to the activity as proof of purchase. If you do not bring your printed voucher, the activity provider may charge you again in full and VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.
From USD 290.23
From USD 290.23
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||12 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Mrs. D
My 13 year old daughter and I had the pleasure of taking the Normandy D-Day Trip small group tour while visiting Paris in April 25. We opted for a Monday tour with a total of 8 travelers. What an a...more
101026 4 [EN_31001_167564, EN_31001_167569, EN_31001_163280]
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Paris Things To Do74
- Paris Top Attractions69
- Paris Top Day Trips36
- Paris Sightseeing Tours78
- Paris Seine River Cruises25
- Airport & Ground Transfers4
- Excursions from Paris34
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy44
- Nightlife & Entertainment15
- Shopping & Fashion5
- Tickets & Passes29
- UNESCO World Heritage49