Paris Private Tour in the French Citroen 2CV and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Combine two exciting adventures in Paris for an amazing day! Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris in the iconic French Citroen 2CV and have an unforgettable lunch at the Eiffel Tower!
▼ Read more
The best way to discover Paris and it's popular monuments and sights! Travel in Citroen 2CV, the most iconic of French cars, accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable driver-guide. See Paris top attractions such as Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Invalides and more! After the tour enjoy an unforgettable lunch at the Eiffel Tower in the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel.
Choice of starters:
Endive salad with nuts
Mozzarella with candied vegetables, capers and olives
Egg mimosa, lamb's lettuce and beets
Choice of main dish:
Cod with Espelette pepper, risotto and shellfish cream
Tortiglioni with bacon and Parmesan Reggiano sauce
Roasted chicken, potato puree with herbs, olives and jus
Choice of dessert:
Cottage cheese with candied chestnuts
Panna Cotta with cocoa and pineapple
Eiffel Crunchy praline chocolate
Soft drink or glass of wine, coffee
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Lunch at the Eiffel Tower restaurant / Eiffel Tower 1st floor entry ticket (if booked 3 days in advance)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:50 Meet your driver
10:00 Your Tour begins!
Some of the sites you will see (no entry)
Champs-Elysées and Arc de TriompheDrive along the most famous and elegant avenue in Paris, known for its chic boutiques, cafes and theatres. You will then reach the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most recognisable monuments in Paris.
Eiffel TowerUndoubtedly one of the most popular monuments in the world and a symbol of Paris. No trip to Paris is complete without seeing this striking tower. Driving in the surrounding area you will also see the picturesque Champ de Mars and Seine river.
Opéra Garnier ParisOne of the most well known opera houses in the world and a setting to the famous 'Phantom in the Opera'. Built between 1861 and 1875, Opéra Garnier is now on of the top attractions of Paris, along with the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Louvre MuseumYou will pass next to the Louvre, one of the most famous art museums in the world. It's enormous art collection includes masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and the Venus Milo. The Louvre is an architectural masterpiece itself including it's famous new addition - the glass pyramid.
Notre DameAnother highlight on your way will be the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral with it's two towers, featured in Victor Hugo’s classic tale The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
11:30 Your Sightseeing Tour of Paris ends
Enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower!After the tour your driver will drop your off right next to the Eiffel Tower, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor of the tower. Enjoy your 3 course lunch while admiring the panorama of Paris!
- The ticket to access the first floor of the Eiffel Tower where the restaurant is located is included in the price, if you book your tour at least 3 full days prior to the actual day of the tour. If you book with less than 3 days before your tour, the ticket will not be included and you have to purchase it yourself on the spot.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
Share your experience with other travelers.
124443 4 [EN_31001_167449, EN_31001_181519, EN_31001_163724, EN_31001_163287, EN_31001_163727, EN_31001_163731, EN_31001_163725, EN_31001_163726]