Berlin Bike Tour: All-in-One City Tour Instant Confirmation
Whether this is your first time in Berlin or not, this city tour delivers fun, excitement, and great information all together. There's no better way to kick off a stay in Berlin!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Fully guided tour by bike of Berlin / Beach cruiser or City style bike with easy gears and comfy seat plus helmet (provided but optional) / Stop for lunch at a great Berlin beer garden (cost of lunch not included)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:15 Depart on a bike tour of Berlin!
Berlin Wall and Checkpoint CharlieSee one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, now under historical protection, as we discuss why it was built and how it fell. Checkpoint Charlie is the famous between East and West Berlin for Allied forces and foreigners is now an outdoor exhibit detailing the Cold War.
Hitlers Bunker & WatchtowerStand above Hitler's bunker as you relive the final days of the Third Reich and Hitler's bizarre demise.
See one of the last remaining watchtowers in the Berlin Wall no-man's-land isolating West Berlin within East Germany.
Break at Beer gardenAbout 2/3 through the tour we stop at a fantastic beer garden in the heart of Berlin's massive city park. This is a great chance to plug your guide for more inside information.
Brandenburg GateThe Brandenburg Gate served as a backdrop for many of Berlin's most important events: Napoleon's march into Berlin, the division of Berlin during the Cold War, famous speeches (Reagan) and concerts (Hasselhof!), and much more.
Victory ColumnThis massive symbol of victory by the Prussian army over the Danes, Austrians, and French was relocated along the massive East-West Axis in accordance to Hitler's infamous redesign of Berln.
Soviet War MemorialSee the first of more than 500 war memorials the Soviets had built in former East Germany. This is the site of the first Soviet tanks to enter into Berlin in April 1945 as well as where 2500 fallen Soviet troops are buried.
Museum IslandThis is home to five of Berlin's most famous museums, notably the Pergamon Museum and the Egyptian Museum
Memorial to the Murdered Jews of EuropeThis recently-finished memorial is powerful to all who visit. Its 2711 blocks of various heights sit on undulating ground to give those walking through it a sense of solice and solitude.
What happens if it rains?
- The tours run rain or shine. The tours in the rain can be a different kind of fun and an even more fun memory! The guides try their best to take cover but sometimes you will be exposed to the elements. Pocket-sized rain ponchos are for sale in the shop and it is highly recommend that you purchase one before the tour. If you don’t use it, the shop will buy it back from you - it's a bit of a rain insurance policy!
Do we go inside the Berlin museums and monuments?
- The tour guides cannot enter the Berlin museums and monuments. German Law restricts museum guides to their authorized officials. Plus, some people would want to spend only ten minutes in the museum while others would prefer 3 hours. Your guide, and the shop staff, will be happy to show you exactly how to go back to any sites you would like to explore further or visit the interior. This applies to all bike and segway tours except Gardens and Palaces of Potsdam Bike Tour from Berlin. This tour includes entrance tickets and audio-guide of Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam.
Do I need to bring anything with me for Berlin Bike Tour: All-in-One City Tour?
- Be sure to bring your camera and some cash for the lunch break. It is also recommended that you bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour. There is a luggage rack on the e-bikes so you can easily carry some small items with you.
Do we stop for lunch on Berlin Bike Tour: All-in-One City Tour?
- Yes, you will make a stop for lunch in a great Berlin beer garden. Please remember that the cost of food is not included in the tour price, so make sure to have some cash with you.
Is this bike tour of Berlin suitable for children?
- Yes. This tour is a great options. Families and kids are very welcome. There are several types of kids' bikes, seats, and helmets available to make sure everyone of all sizes is comfortable on Berlin Bike Tour: All-in-One City Tour.
What if I haven't ridden a bike for a while? Can I continue to join the bike city tour of Berlin?
- Don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike! The tours move at a very comfortable pace so don’t worry if you are a bit rusty. If you are worried about being comfortable on the bike, feel free to stop by the shop a bit early and you can take a few practice laps.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.