Food Bike Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood with Generous Tastings Instant Confirmation
Enjoy the excitement on tap in Berlin on this Evening Food Tour by Bike! Sample great food, hear interesting stories at off-the-beaten-path sites, and get an insider's perspective on Berlin.
▼ Read more
Food Bike Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood with Generous Tastings
This evening food tour by bike is one of the best ways to experience Berlin. The tour is focused on the vibrant neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg to take you to some great places. And with food included, it's a great evening out!
Berlin's history has helped to create a dynamic cultural and culinary landscape which comes to light on this tour. You will stop at a handful of cool sites that are totally different and off-the-beaten track. Throughout the ride you will enjoy a progressive three-course meal as you will stop in at a variety of places recommended by the local guides. Although the lineup and restaurants change from time to time, the guide will always support places that are locally owned, proud of their food.
- Duration: 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
English-speaking guide / Food at three great food stops
Stop at 3 great food establishments in Berlin to taste local German food / Fully guided tour by bike / Bike with comfy seat and helmet (provided but optional)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:50 Meet at the main entrance of the Berlin TV Tower in Alexanderplatz.
17:00 Bike and Food Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood including TastingsRelaxing, nicely-paced, and fun. This tour is the perfect addition to any day in Berlin. With the food included, it's an amazing value! For value, scheduling, and pure enjoyment, this tour is simply awesome! The groups are limited in size, so you will get a truly great experience.
Sample Berlin's foodThe guide will take you to 3 places specially chosen because, well, they like to eat there, too! While you'll take smaller portions at each restaurant, you will be full by the end of the tour! Note: drinks need to be purchased separately. A great evening bike and food tour of Berlin.
History Along the WayNot just a wonderful evening bike ride of Berlin, you will learn about the history of the places we visit and share stories of what life is like in these great neighborhoods, both past and present.
The WasserturmBerlin's Watertower is a landmark, not only as a popular place to relax in its surrounding park area, but also because it is right in the middle of some of Berlin's most popular places to shop and eat. Learn all about the building's past, and how it has been transformed into use today.
Historical Sights and Anecdotes of BerlinThe guide will stop numerous times to explain unique hotpots and discuss historical sights. Your guide is always available for questions and to provide extra tips for how to best spend your time in Berlin.
Berlin is bike friendly at night!Berlin is an extremely bike friendly city, even at night. You'll ride primarily on bike paths and less-traveled roads on super-comfy cruiser-style bikes from one happening spot to the next.
Berlin sunset panoramasEnjoy sunset biking on Berlin's avenues and soak in memorable sights. Berlin keeps going even as the sun sets. You will love an evening out with great fun on bikes and great food along the way!
22:00 Your Bike Tour ends back at the TV Tower
What happens if it rains?
- The tours run rain or shine. The tours in the rain can be a different kind of fun and an even more fun memory! The guides try their best to take cover but sometimes you will be exposed to the elements. Pocket-sized rain ponchos are for sale in the shop and it is highly recommend that you purchase one before the tour. If you don’t use it, the shop will buy it back from you - it's a bit of a rain insurance policy!
Do we go inside the Berlin museums and monuments?
- The tour guides cannot enter the Berlin museums and monuments. German Law restricts museum guides to their authorized officials. Plus, some people would want to spend only ten minutes in the museum while others would prefer 3 hours. Your guide, and the shop staff, will be happy to show you exactly how to go back to any sites you would like to explore further or visit the interior. This applies to all bike and segway tours except Gardens and Palaces of Potsdam Bike Tour from Berlin. This tour includes entrance tickets and audio-guide of Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam.
Is this too much riding after a full day of Berlin sightseeing or having done another bike tour during the day?
- Absolutely not. Even if you have spent all day on a bike or sightseeing around Berlin, you will feel refreshed cycling around Berlin in the evening. Like all of the bike tours of Berlin, the pace is easy and punctuated by stops to hear great anecdotes and info from the guide.
Will I get enough to eat on the Food Bike Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood?
- Definitely. At each of the three food stops, you will get a sampling of food. The portions, over the three food stops, will be a bit more than a full meal by the end of the night. You won't be hungry.
How do we get food? Is it on the go?
- No. You don't want you to stand on the street with food in to-go containers. The guide will take you to the local places they support and you will be welcomed inside and served.
How can I best fit this tour into my day of sightseeing in Berlin?
- The Food Bike Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood with Generous Tastings fits fine perfectly after a day exploring Berlin, shopping or museum hopping, or before a night out. It's not strenuous, and it's a great way to spend the evening.
What other costs will there be on the Food Bike Tour of Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood with Generous Tastings?
- The bike, guide, taxes, and food are all included in the price. At each food stop, water will be provided at no additional cost to you. If you prefer to drink something additional, you will be asked to pay for that.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.