Heidelberg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Enjoy a tour to romantic Heidelberg at the river Neckar, one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Discover the medieval town center and world-famous Heidelberg Castle.
▼ Read more
See relics of a foregone era with castle ruins and medieval architecture. Feel the past come to life as you pass by leftovers from the Gothic and Renaissance periods.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6 - 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up & Return service from / to your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 21.58 x per personPick-up & Return service from / to your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 21.58 x per person
Pick-up from your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 10.79 x per personPick-up from your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 10.79 x per person
Drop-off to your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 10.79 x per personDrop-off to your hotel in Frankfurt + USD 10.79 x per person
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Lunch box (morning) or meal (afternoon)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:15-09:15 Pick-up & Check-in
09:30 Visit world famous castle ruinsSee the world famous castle ruins, Gothic and Renaissance buildings. You get to see the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and one of the largest wine barrel in the world.
Visit the medieval town centerPay a visit to the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, The House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade, and it's small lanes with half timbered houses.
15:00-16:00 Return to Frankfurt
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity may be cancelled if it cannot aquire a certain amount of people. We recommend that you call ETS 24hrs beforehand to reconfirm the activity.
- This tour has headphones in different languages for an additional 5 EUROS.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||6 - 8 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
On a narrow street, look for the GreenLine Sightseeing Tour Departure Office sign which is across the street from the Le Meridien Park Hotel. We board the tour bus for a one hour bus ride to Heidelber...more
Heidelberg is a historical and wonderful town. Especially the old bridge on the Neckar river and a view from the Heidelberg Castle was really beautiful. It was such a beautiful town that regretted th...more
100754 4 [EN_31103_162170, EN_31103_162171, EN_31103_150090]