Heidelberg Private Half Day Tour from Frankfurt
Discover the romantic city of Heidelberg during this half day private tour from Frankfurt. See the famous Heidelberg Castle, the Old Bridge and more as you explore the city at your own pace.
▼ Read more
Visit Heidelberg, the romantic city at the banks oft the river Neckar on a private half day trip from Frankfurt. You will travel in a private car or minivan assisted by your private guide who will help you discover this medieval city, home of the oldest university in Germany.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Charter fee / English-speaking driver
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Hotel pick-up or check-in
Departure to Heidelberg
Heidelberg CastleExplore of the world known castle (partially in ruins) with its impressing Gothic and Renaissance buildings. We show you the large courtyard, the mighty terrace and one of the largest wine barrels in the world, the “Heidelberg Tun” and, if you like, the „German Pharmacy Museum“.
Medieval Town of HeidelbergTake a walk with your guide in the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance façade and small lanes with half-timbered houses.
Heidelberg UniversityHeidelberg is home to the oldest university in Germany and 5th oldest in Central Europe. It was established in 1386 and remains one of the top universities in the contemporary Germany.
13:00 Return to Frankfurt
- Admission fees are not included in the price.
- Please send us an inquiry if you wish to depart at a different time than indicated on our website.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.