Queen Sisi Half-Day Trip from Budapest to the Baroque Palace of Gödöllő Instant Confirmation
Become better acquainted with the secrets of the private life, the hidden doors, rooms and lovers of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph with a visit to Gödöllő Palace.
▼ Read more
Follow the footprints of Sisi and explore the Gödöllő Palace (second largest Baroque Palace in the world!), the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth and Francis Joseph. The walls tell you the secret stories of her life… come and listen it. Unravel the mysterious lives and conspiracies surrounding the royals with complete with hidden doors and rooms for you to explore.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transportation by motor-coach / Gödöllő Palace entrance ticket and guided tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Visit the beautiful Baroque Palace in GödöllőAfter a short 30-minute drive from Budapest, enjoy an interior visit and guided tour of the Gödöllő Palace Museum and its gardens. It was the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor and Hungarian King 1867-1916).
Guided tour of the Gödöllő PalaceLearn about the times under the Austro-Hungarian Empire and get acquainted with the secrets of the private life, hidden doors, rooms and lovers of the royal couple. There's an opportunity for coffee break (price not included).
13:00 Tour ends in the city centre of Budapest
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.