South Coast of Iceland 2 Day Tour with Glacier Hike and Jokulsarlon Lagoon
Spend 2 days sightseeing and hiking around the South Coast of Iceland in a small group. Discover waterfalls, Jokulsarlon Lagoon and hike on the Vatnajökull Glacier with your expert arctic guide!
▼ Read more
Price is per person in a double room.
Discover the grand South Coast of Iceland on this 2 day tour including an overnight stay with breakfast. This sightseeing and hiking journey begins with the top attractions to be found on land - Seljandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, volcanoes and more! Day 2 takes you to the land of ice, including Jokulsarlon Ice Lagoon and icebergs!
You have a chance to experience the magnificent Northern lights in the periods between March – May and September – October. During the summer months, you will be able to enjoy the endless days in the arctic summer sun.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2 day
- Available: Mon, Tue, Thu
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Accredited English-speaking guide / Round-trip transport from Reykjavik / Overnight Stay including private bathroom and breakfast / Visit to Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Reynisfjara, Skaftafell, Jökulsárlón Ice Glacier Lagoon / Certified glacier guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:45 Pick-up from your hotel in Reyjkjavik
08:00 Tour DepartsDrive through the fertile farming grounds of the south, passing through small villages before we come to the first highlight of the day - Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls.
Reynisfjara Black Sand BeachAfter the waterfalls, we go down to Reynisfjara black sand beach. With its basalt columns and the impressive rock formations, Reynisdrangar, rising from the ocean just off the coast, it is truly a magical place to visit.
Stop for lunch in Vic
Head East to your hotelBefore you reach your accommodation place you will travel through a landscape like you have never seen before. After dinner, you will enjoy the evening and recharge for the coming day.
Jökulsárlón Glacier LagoonDuring the summer, you have the opportunity to take an amphibian boat ride between the icebergs but in other seasons, you can use your time here to take in the scenery and get the greatest photos of you live.
Vatnajökull GlacierFrom the glacier lagoon, you make your way to Vatnajökull glacier where you prepare for the glacier hike.Your skilled guides will go over all safety features and equipment before we set foot on the glacier. Vikisjökull is an outlet glacier and Europes biggest ice cap.
Unforgettable Glacier HikeYou will come across incredible ice formations, crevasses and the impressive icefall. The Vatnajökull national park area is one of Iceland’s biggest movie star known from Batman Begins, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and Game of Thrones.
Journey back to Reykjavik
18:00-20:00 Drop-off back to your hotel in Reykjavik
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 22:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 8 business days to 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||2 day|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Thu|
Share your experience with other travelers.
123938 4 [EN_31401_163459, EN_31401_163461, EN_31401_163462, EN_31401_182661, EN_31401_169919, EN_31401_167970]