Iceland South Shore Highlights and Ice Caves 6 Day Tour from Reykjavik
Discover all wonders of Iceland on this 6 day tour around the South Shore. Once in a lifetime chance to explore Iceland's glacier ice caves, volcanoes, boiling hot springs, waterfalls and Blue Lagoon!
▼ Read more
All prices are per person.
Discover the most beautiful places in Southern Iceland and admire its unique landscapes. During this 6 day tour you will have a chance to witness the some of the most popular highlights if Iceland such as South Shore waterfalls, Black Sand beaches, Skaftafell National Park, unique Ice Caves, Geysir, Thingvellir National Park, Blue Lagoon and much more!
- Available: Sun
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: 3 nights at a hotel in Reykjavik, including breakfast (except arrival day) / 2 nights at countryside Icelandair Hotel Vik or similar, including breakfast / Guided coach tour from day 2 to day 5 / Ice Cave Tour with necessary gear / 3-course dinner with coffee/tea on day 2 & day 3 / Bathing fee & rental towel at Blue Lagoon / Flybus Plus (Round airport transfer)
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Do I have to bring any kind of gear for the Ice Cave tour?
- During the ice cave tour, you will be provided with all necessary glacier hiking equipment, including crampons, helmet and harness. Your guide will assess the conditions and hand out the equipment necessary for each tour. Crampons available for shoe sizes starting from European- 35 or US-4.
We recommend you bring a backpack on the Ice Cave excursion. This is for personal items that you might take on the day tour (extra clothes, snacks and bottled water). One backpack for two people should be sufficient.
How should I dress for winter in Iceland?
- Dressing for Icelandic winter weather is crucial to enjoy this trip. Start with: a) a thin layer, like thermal long underwear and a T-shirt, b) followed by fleece, wool or polyester jumper (sweater) and pants, and c) finish with waterproof, wind resistant coat/snow pants for outerwear. Do not wear blue jeans.
It‘s extremely important to wear good, waterproof hiking boots that cover your ankle. Trainers or sneakers are not appropriate footwear.
Please bring a warm hat and gloves. Your hat should be able to fit comfortably under a helmet. Sunglasses and sunscreen are also essential, as the sun reflects off glaciers and snow.
Is Ice Cave tour always guaranteed?
- Ice caves are a rare natural phenomenon, and the weather and conditions around the glaciers are constantly changing. There is a possibility the ice caving tour may need to be cancelled for weather or safety reasons. In this case, alternative activities will be offered or the cost of the ice cave portion of the tour will be refunded.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 08:00 local time, 21 business days to 08:00 local time, 14 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 08:00 local time, 14 business days to 08:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 08:00 local time, 7 business days to 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 08:00 local time, 3 business days to 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.