Florence Segway Tour in a Small Group
See top attractions of Florence in just 3 hours during this Florence segway tour. Explore the Piazza del Duomo with Florence Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower, Piazza della Signoria and much more!
▼ Read more
Discover all of the most important sites of Florence with an expert local guide, who will tell you about the history of Florence and its monuments. Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants and see: Strozzi Palace, Orsanmichele Church, Basilica of San Lorenzo, Piazza del Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Loggia dei Lanzi, Baptistery, Piazza della Signoria, Uffizi Gallery, Piazza Santa Croce
Ponte Vecchio, Mercato del Porcellino, Piazza Signoria, Piazza della Repubblica, Santa Maria Novella, Via Tornabuoni and more!
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Safety training / Helmet and rain poncho (in case of rain)
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- To participate in this activity you must be 18 years old or over. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Is segway safe for children?
- Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone up to 70 years of age, but if your child is younger than 14 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.