Milan Segway Tour in a Small Group
See top attractions of Milan in just 3 hours during this fun segway tour. Explore Brera district, see La Scala Theatre, The Duomo, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, Sforzesco Castle and much, much more!
▼ Read more
Discover all of the most important sites of Milan with an expert local guide, who will tell you all about the history of Milan and its monuments. Travel in a small group of maximum 8 participants and see: Brera, Peace Arch, Sempione Park, Sforzesco Castle, Scala Theatre, Mercanti square, Pinacoteca di Brera, Duomo square and cathedral, Fontana square, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and much more!
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Safety training / Helmet and rain poncho (in case of rain)
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- To participate in this activity you must be 18 years old or over. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Is segway safe for children?
- Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone up to 70 years of age, but if your child is younger than 14 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.