Istanbul Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar Shopping Tour Instant Confirmation
Explore Istanbul Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar on this unique shopping tour! Find the best shops in Istanbul, buy the best souvenirs from Turkey and learn all about fascinating Turkish culture.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 - 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Your Shopping Tour begins
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar)You will visit the Spice Bazaar which has become one of the most popular places in İstanbul with more than 100 vendors purveying everything from spices to Turkish Delights. Use your best chance to find the best souvenirs such as Turkish silk, spices or handmade ceramics.
Grand BazaarExplore Grand Covered Bazaar, the biggest souk in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, clothes and souvenirs. You will also visit a calligraphy master who is known for his works on different materials such as dried leaves.
13:30 Tour ends
- Pick-up and Drop-off times may be slightly delayed due to occasional traffic in Istanbul.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4 - 4.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
115356 4 [EN_40601_167472, EN_40601_167521, EN_40601_160925]