Mini Cooper Classic Private Tour of London: Royal Landmarks
Immerse yourself in the life of the Royal family as you travel through the most historical and important locations associated with London's most esteemed individuals.
▼ Read more
Your London guide will take you around London giving you a wonderful taste of the Royal sites. Discover an exclusive and stylish way to visit the heart of London with your knowledgeable tour guide and beautiful Classic Mini Cooper. Be treated like royalty as you discover our great monarchy and visit the epicentre of the British government at No. 10 Downing Street.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 1 - 1.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a classic Mini Cooper
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 21:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 19:00 19:30 20:00 20:30 21:00 21:30 (Hide details)
09:00 Check-in or Pick-up
Begin your Royal London Tour in a Classic Mini CooperLandmarks of London Tour has been specifically designed for people who want to have a solid overview of the capital but do not have the time for an all day excursion. Your very own passionate local guide to take you round all of the landmarks that make up London’s iconic skyline.
Discover an exclusive and stylish way to visit the heart of LondonLandmarks of London including: The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden, St James’s Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral and much much more.
How many people can travel in one Mini?
- Up to 3 people. If there are more than 3 people in your group then you will travel in more than one Mini Cooper.
How big are the Mini Cooper? Will I fit inside one?
- Probably. Our cars are very small, obviously, but they are deceptively roomy inside. Generally speaking anyone under 6 feet will be fine, for passengers over 6 feet we are more than happy to stop as often as you like to stretch the old legs, just ask your driver.
Will we be able to stop for photos?
- Yes! Just holla and the driver will pull over as and when it is safe to do so.
Why should I choose a Mini Cooper Tour of London?
- Our partner loves classic cars and London. They believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. They restored a fleet of classic Mini Coopers and trained a team of passionate local Londoners to show you this great city from a different perspective.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 10:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.