London Thames River Sightseeing Duck Tour
This classic tour takes you around the beating heart of London, where royalty mixes with parliament and pageantry, all in an amphibious bus!
Travel by quirky amphibious bus to London's important landmarks. See Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey as well as modern wonders such the London Eye. Make a Splash when you transfer from land to water and see the sights from the Thames! You’d be quackers to miss it!
See the route map here!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Duck bus tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:30 - 18:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 (Hide details)
10:30 Depart on your amphibious tour of London!Start with the city’s millennium landmark, the London Eye. Then travel past the world famous vista of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and the home of Englands current Prime Minister, no. 10 Downing Street.
See the many sides to this amazing city!Admire the immaculate soldiers and horses at Horse Guards then onto Trafalgar Square, a tribute to Britain’s greatest sailor - Nelson. On to the refined roads of St James’s, with its gentleman’s clubs, ancient royal Palace, shops fit for a King and the hotel to top them all, The Ritz!
Travel on land and water!See the head quarters of our Royal family, Buckingham Palace, Tate Britain and MI5 & 6 before the dramatic splashdown onto the Thames!
- Not recommended for children under 3 years as there are no seat belts or child safety seats provided.
- All children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only 2 infants permitted per tour
Requirement(s) - Others
- You must print your Veltra.com voucher and take this with you on the day of your tour or you will not be able to board.
- Students must be able to provide a valid student ID
- Please be at the check-in point 15 minutes before departure. If you miss your reserved tour time there is no refund available and you can NOT transfer to another tour time.
- If you are aware that you will be late you must contact your tour operator at least ONE HOUR prior to CHECK-IN time and only if they have later slots available will your tour time be transferred at NO EXTRA CHARGE. However this is NOT GARUNTEED.
- Please check the link below for the Route Map:
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Our whole family loved it. We looked for the meeting point for a bit, but soon we saw a member of stuff and knew that's the place. As soon as we got on the water we felt cold wind, but we couldn't hid...more
We only had half a day for sightseeing, and on this tour we saw all main attractions of London from the bus and then the tour tour turned into a river cruise! It was awesome! The moment we splashed ...more
102173 4 [EN_30801_161591, EN_30801_130360, EN_30801_161629]