Grand Canyon National Park South Rim VIP Tour
Take a day trip from Las Vegas to the beautiful Grand Canyon with lots of stops along the way, and enjoy a picnic lunch and nature walk along the Rim Trail.
Join this Grand Canyon National Park tour that will take you from Las Vegas to the most famous areas of the Grand Canyon. From these picturesque viewpoints, you can see the widest and deepest portions of the Grand Canyon. Stops en route include Hoover Dam, the Route 66 Train Museum, Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Bright Angel Point. While at the park take the optional walk along the Rim Trail and find your favorite spot to picnic with your lunch bag. Professional and entertaining guides captivate guests with a wealth of knowledge on the Grand Canyon and the wonderful American Southwest.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 14 - 15 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Grand Canyon & Sightseeing Tour (5 - 6 hrs)Visit iconic locations including the Hoover Dam and Route 66 Train Museum.
Grand Canyon & South Rim Walk (3 hrs)With ample time in the national park, you will also have the option to walk the Rim Trail where you can take your lunch bag and stroll along the 2½ mile paved trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and then to Bright Angel Point.
Drive to Las Vegas (5 - 6 hrs)
20:30-21:00 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||14 - 15 hour(s)|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch box|
Share your experience with other travelers.
136813 4 [EN_50113_185481, EN_50113_185774, EN_50113_185470, EN_50113_185471, EN_50113_186032, EN_50113_186059]