Las Vegas to Hollywood Guided Sightseeing Tour
Visit Hollywood from Las Vegas for a wonderful day trip through the high desert, dry lakes, Death Valley, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills.
Start with an incredibly scenic drive from Las Vegas through the high desert, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the southern end of Death Valley, Mohave Yucca and Joshua Tree forests on our way to Los Angeles and the legendary Hollywood, California. Along the way, stop by Santa Monica Pier for lunch and visit "Baywatch" beach where David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson filmed America's most watched TV series. On your way to Hollywood, drive through famous Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, and the star-studded neighborhoods of Beverly Hills.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 14 - 15 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive through Death Valley, Mohave Yucca & Joshua Tree Forest (4.5 hrs)
Lunch at Santa Monica Pier (2 hrs)
Rodeo Drive & Beverly Hills Sightseeing Tour (2 hrs)
Walk of Fame & Kodiak Theater (2 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (4.5 hrs)
20:30-21:00 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||14 - 15 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|
Share your experience with other travelers.
136830 4 [EN_50113_185479, EN_50113_186061]