Bryce Canyon & Zion Park Sightseeing Tour
Visit both the beautiful and inspiring Bryce Canyon and Zion for a day to remember. The views are extraordinary and are a highlight in any traveler's journey.
The Bryce Canyon is a land that abounds in mysterious and remarkable formations of rich, red rock. After a stunning visit and exploration we reluctantly leave Bryce for the wonders of Zion. Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for many years in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the journey. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for all. Once you experience Zion, you will long to return again and again.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 14 - 14.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Bryce Canyon & Sightseeing Tour (5 hrs)
Drive to Zion National Park & Sightseeing Tour (5 hrs)
Drive to Las Vegas (3 hrs)
20:30 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What is the lunch menu?
- You will have your choice of a Turkey, Ham or Veggie sandwich. Bottled water and snacks are also included and can be consumed throughout your activity.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.