12 Mile Colorado River Rafting Adventure & Hoover Dam Sightseeing Tour
Take a 12-mile gentle river rafting tour down the Colorado River and spend time exploring the Hoover Dam and the nature surrounding this world famous river.
Begin with a 12-mile calm water raft trip down the Colorado River to Willow Beach, Arizona. This calm aquatic adventure gently flows from the base of the Hoover Dam, affording a view and perspective of the dam available nowhere else. Along the way, expert guides point out the soaring birds of prey, the gravity defying bighorn sheep, and the unexpected waterfalls and bubbling hot springs. After lunch at the beach, your shuttled back to Hoover Dam for a complete Interior and Exterior tour. Before returning to Las Vegas stop at a local park where herds of Big Horn Sheep often gather and graze.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 - 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Las Vegas Hotels free x per personFrom Las Vegas Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch box / Admission / Snacks / Guide / Rafting tour / Hoover Dam interior & exterior tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:30 Pick-up from Hotel
Drive to Colorado River (1 hr)
Colorado River Rafting Tour to Hoover Dam (3 hrs)Includes a stop at a beach for lunch and photo opportunities at the base of the Hoover Dam.
Hoover Dam Interior & Exterior Tour (3 hrs)
Park Stop for Big Horn Sheep Viewing (30 min)
Drive to Las Vegas (1 hr)
17:30 Drop-off at Hotel
- Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated on any tour, but guests requiring a wheelchair lift will need to submit a request at least one month prior to their activity date. Certain sections of the tour may not be able to be accessed by wheelchair.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that can get wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A 4x4 SUV will be used for up to seven passengers, a mini-coach bus will be used for eight to twelve passengers, and a touring class mini-coach will be used for thirteen to fourteen passengers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 25.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.