Glen Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Pontoon Boat Ride with Lunch Instant Confirmation
From Grand Canyon South Rim, rise to the challenge of an epic 15.5 mile float on the Colorado River and enjoy a sack lunch at your leisure during the float.
Take on a 15.5 mile smooth water float trip through the majestic Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. The excitement begins early in the day as you are transported from the Grand Canyon South Rim to Page, Arizona where you will board a 22-passenger motorized raft with a sack lunch in hand. Floating up the Colorado River from Glen Canyon Dam, look on at the unique landscapes, ancient petroglyphs and stunning canyon vistas. At Lee's Ferry, board your waiting motor coach for a ride back to the Grand Canyon and enjoy views of the Navajo Indian Reservation, and a brief stop at Cameron Trading Post along the way.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 13 - 14 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Grand Canyon free x per personFrom Grand Canyon free x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch box / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-06:30 Pick-up from Grand Canyon Hotels
Drive to Page, Arizona (3 hrs)
Check-in at Colorado River Discovery (30 mins)
15.5 Mile River Rafting Expedition (5 hrs)
Drive to Grand Canyon (3 hrs)
19:30-20:00 Drop-off at Grand Canyon Hotels
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Clothing that can get wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Due to the length of the tour, it is highly recommended that you have a hearty breakfast prior to your pick-up.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||13 - 14 hour(s)|
Share your experience with other travelers.
137060 4 [EN_50113_185778, EN_50113_185777, EN_50113_185774, EN_50113_186058, EN_50113_186059]