Grand Canyon Express Airplane Tour
Experience breathtaking beauty on an airplane tour from the Grand Canyon South Terminal over the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado and more!
Departing from the Grand Canyon National Park South Terminal, get up in the air and discover the beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim on a 45 minute sky adventure over the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado, Little Colorado River, Kaibab National Forest & Plateau and more! This panoramic air tour allows you to enjoy over a dozen breathtaking sites that a ground trip just cannot cover. A perfect adventure for individuals and families, your specially designed touring aircraft offers picture perfect viewing opportunities through its oversized windows.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
09:00 South Rim Airplane Flight (45 mins)Soak in the views as you fly over the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado, Little Colorado River, Kaibab National Forest and Kaibab Plateau.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 2 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests weighing 300lbs (136kg) will be required to pay an additional fee of $50 to $100 at the time of check-in. Prices are subject to change.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.