Papillon Helicopter Private Grand Canyon Wedding
Make your helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon a special one and get married at the canyon floor! A truly magical way to tie the knot while in Las Vegas.
If you are getting married in Vegas, look no further! This once in a lifetime moment begins with private limousine transfers from the happy couple's hotel to a VIP helicopter terminal in Las Vegas. Board an EC-130 EcoStar helicopter for a tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and on to a private landing on the floor of Grand Canyon West. Exchange vows on the canyon floor as the natural beauty of the West Rim walls surround you. Enjoy extra time for photos, cake and champagne before flying back to Las Vegas. As a bonus, on your way back, enjoy a fly over the World Famous Las Vegas “Strip” before landing.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.15% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From Las Vegas (Limousine) + USD 15.00 x per personFrom Las Vegas (Limousine) + USD 15.00 x per person
- Inclusion: Gratuity/Tip / Champagne / Wedding cake / Minister / Twelve rose bouquet / Boutonnière
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests weighing 300lbs (136kg) will be required to pay an additional fee of $200 at the time of check-in. Prices are subject to change.
- Marriage License fee not included.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Wedding license
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.