Manhattan City Lights Evening Cruise (from Pier 83) Instant Confirmation
Get ready for the perfect sunset and the sparkling New York City lights at night with this evening sightseeing cruise along midtown and lower Manhattan.
As the sun sets and the city lights illuminate the breathtaking Manhattan skyline, cruise alongside New York City's most iconic sights for stunning panoramic views and unforgettable memories. Witness the famous outlines of the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and more. Lay back under the stars and look out over Battery Park, Titanic Pier, and Wall Street as you make your way up the East River. A fantastic experience for both new and returning visitors to the city, escape the bustling metropolis and cruise along its calming waterways.
▼ Read more
Participation period 2016/08/04 - 2017/03/31
Participation period 2017/04/01 ~
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - Others
- You must exchange your VELTRA voucher for ride tickets. Boat rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The departure times are subject to change. Please contact Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises to double check departure times.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes to check-in, redeem your voucher, and board the boat.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Non-refundable once the VELTRA.com voucher is redeemed for the ticket.