NYC Liberty Sightseeing CruiseSALE
Sail along the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty for views of Ellis Island, the Manhattan skyline, Freedom Tower and the World Financial Center.
Enjoy a one-hour scenic sightseeing cruise along the beautiful Hudson River and take in some of New York City's most historic attractions along the way. Making your way towards Ellis Island, and the Statue of Liberty, experience the majesty of the Manhattan skyline, the brand-new Freedom Tower, and the World Financial Center. Your knowledgeable captain and crew will share interesting facts, point out the area attractions and even maneuver the boat so that you can see the Statue of Liberty from several angles. Learn about the origin of diversity and freedom on this liberty themed cruise.
▼ Read more
Participation period 2016/09/01 - 2017/03/31
Participation period 2017/04/01 ~
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - Others
- You must exchange your VELTRA voucher for your cruise tickets. Cruises are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The departure times are subject to change. Please contact Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises to double check departure times.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes to check-in, redeem your voucher, and board the boat.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.