Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Take a stroll through New York City's beautiful Central Park on a guided walking tour taking you to explore more than 40 movie and television filming sites.
Get ready to explore America's first public park seeking out the film locations of up to 40 movies and television shows. Led by actors and actresses, the New York tour of Central Park Movie Sites also showcases locations from Taxi Driver, Wall Street, Crocodile Dundee, The Producers, Godspell, Prisoner of Second Avenue, Independence Day, King of New York, Barefoot in the Park, The Way We Were, New York Stories, The Out of Towners, Little Manhattan, Trainwreck and many others. The Central Park Movie Sites Tour is definitely a fan-favorite with movie buffs and tourists alike.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:45 Check-in at 5 Ave/59 St Subway Station
12:00 Central Park Walking Tour (2 hrs)Stops include the Boathouse Cafe used in When Harry Met Sally, the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's and Kramer vs. Kramer, the Tavern on the Green restaurant, Bethesda Fountain and Wollman Rink.
14:00 Check-out at Columbus Circle
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.