Statue of Liberty Helicopter Flight & Evening Cruise Combo
Experience Manhattan by land and sea! Fly above city skyscrapers on a helicopter sightseeing tour and then cruise the waterways on a one-hour evening cruise.
Get ready for a two-fer, a classic helicopter tour above Manhattan followed by an evening NY Water Taxi cruise including a champagne toast celebrating the Statue of Liberty. Your helicopter flight features the beauty of the New York Harbor including an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty, the 120 year old Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Governors Island and Ellis Island. All this and so muh more! After your flight you will be escorted on a short walk to board a NY Water Taxi for a 1 hour cruise around the New York Harbor.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Heliport Fee included
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Guide / Heliport Fee / One (1) Glass of Champagne
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:30 Check-in at the Pier 6 Heliport
18:00 Helicopter Flight (15 mins)Marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor and soar over the Hudson River, spot the iconic Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park.
18:30 Walk to Pier 16 (10 mins)
19:00 Check-in at the Pier 16
19:30 Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise (1 hr)Bask in the glowing panoramic view of NYC’s celebrated towers, memorials, and of course the glorious Statue of Liberty!
20:30 Check-out at Pier 16
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 285 lbs (129 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
- Infants one years old and below must sit on the lap of an adult during the flight.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Do not wear earrings since you will be wearing headphones during your flight.
- You will be refunded if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact VELTRA for your refund.
- Bags can be checked in before boarding.
- If you take the last flight of the day you may not be able to buy a DVD or photo of the flight as the office may be closed.
- A maximum of six (6) passengers are allowed in the helicopter at one time.
- Please input accurate weights at the time of booking. Any misrepresentation of your weight could result in your booking being cancelled with no refund.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
What kind of helicopter will be used?
- The Bell 407 helicopter is a top notch aircraft that has been specially designed for sightseeing. Enjoy customized, full-view convex glass windows that allow 180 degree views from inside the cabin with beautiful leather seats and ample leg room for all six passengers.
Will the helicopter fly over Manhattan?
- Due to a “fly neighborly” agreement with the New York City Economic Development Corporation, none of tours fly over midtown Manhattan or any part of the city. All flights will be along the coastline and offer beautiful aerial views of NYC.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.