Sunday Brunch Buffet & Champagne Sail
Enjoy a classic Sunday Brunch buffet and unlimited soft drinks and champagne as you sail along the beauty of lower Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
Get ready for a classic New York Sunday brunch on the water! As you set sail from south Manhattan, go ahead and nosh on a delicious and overflowing buffet as you get your fill on tea and coffee service, as well as an open champagne and soft drinks bar. Your NY inspired brunch menu is buffet-style and features a hearty spread of assorted muffins, croissants, bagels, salmon, fresh fruit and cheeses. Although this classic Newport-style schooner yacht fits up to 49 passengers, capacity is capped at 40 so there is plenty of room to relax and enjoy your experience.
Please Note: This sail only operates between late April and early October.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Harbor Fee included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Breakfast buffet / Cruise fee / Open Champagne Bar
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Check-in at North Cove Marina
11:00 Sunday Champagne Brunch Sail (2 hrs)Enjoy refreshing mimosas and champagne while you nosh a mouth watering bagels, croissants, smoked salmon, fruit and much more.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 40.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The Shearwater is a classic Newport-style schooner yacht, built in 1929 and recognized as a national landmark in 2009. She has participated in many Ancient Mariner and Classic yacht races in U S waters as well as racing in the Bay of Islands in New Zealand while on her circumnavigation in the early 1980’s. She was last raced by the current owners in San Diego in May 1995 in the American Schooner Cup and finished second overall.
What is the brunch menu?
- The brunch menu quiche, yogurt parfaits, muffins, bagels, croissants, salmon and seasonal fruit. Beverages include tea and coffee service, freshly squeezed orange juice, as well as an open Champagne bar
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- There is a $20 to $30 rescheduling fee per ticket for any regularly scheduled sails, as well as no rescheduling within 48 hours of a sail.