Lobster Rolls & All-You-Can-Drink Beer Lovers Sail
Get ready for one of the best meals you'll have this year on board the Clipper City, an NYC powerhouse in pairing eating and drinking on the water.
All aboard the Clipper City for this Lobster Rolls and Beer Lovers themed sunset sailing cruise along the lower Manhattan waterways. Chow down on two of NYC's famous Luke's Lobster Rolls and enjoy an open-bar of unlimited beer for the tastiest two hours one could spend afloat. Don't miss out on this fantastic duo of classic summer fare and gloriously refreshing brews aboard New York City's premier sailing vessel.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Harbor Fee included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 130.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The original Clipper City was built as a cargo schooner just prior to the Civil War, then rebuilt from the original plans, on loan from the Smithsonian Institution, and recently refurbished. The new, restored Clipper City, with a length of 158 feet and a height of 120 feet, can comfortably sail 130 people, the most of any passenger sailboat in the United States. With its sweeping deck, full bar, and a diverse sail plan, this majestic schooner and its attentive crew sail daily from Slip 2 at the South side of Battery Park, providing guests with a unique way to see Manhattan.
What is the dinner menu?
- Your dinner includes two Maine-style lobster rolls (served chilled atop a buttered and toasted split-top bun with a little mayo courtesy of Luke's Lobster),pickles, coleslaw, potato salad, and unlimited beer.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- There is a $20 to $30 rescheduling fee per ticket for any regularly scheduled sails, as well as no rescheduling within 48 hours of a sail.