Hot Summer Nights Burlesque Sail
Set sail on an night-time sailing adventure of seductive espionage as Dances of Vice performs a scintillating burlesque and variety show aboard the Clipper City.
Come aboard the Clipper City, a restored Civil War-era schooner sailboat, for a saucy night filled with burlesque and variety performances as Dances of Vice entertains you against the spectacular views of New York Harbor, Lower Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey and The Statue of Liberty. Available only in the summer months, this burlesque sail changes theme every night and will always have you moving in your seat and ready for more.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
21:15 Check-in at Battery Park
21:45 Hot Summer Nights Burlesque Sail (2 hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- People 21 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 130.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The original Clipper City was built as a cargo schooner just prior to the Civil War, then rebuilt from the original plans, on loan from the Smithsonian Institution, and recently refurbished. The new, restored Clipper City, with a length of 158 feet and a height of 120 feet, can comfortably sail 130 people, the most of any passenger sailboat in the United States. With its sweeping deck, full bar, and a diverse sail plan, this majestic schooner and its attentive crew sail daily from Slip 2 at the South side of Battery Park, providing guests with a unique way to see Manhattan.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- There is a $20 to $30 rescheduling fee per ticket for any regularly scheduled sails, as well as no rescheduling within 48 hours of a sail.