Central Park Horse Carriage Ride
Experience the beauty of NYC's Central Park by way of a horse-drawn carriage and discover why horses play such an iconic part in the history of Manhattan.
Take a unique and historical horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park and be transported back to the days of old Manhattan when New Yorkers got around by horse. Since the opening of the park, horse-drawn carriage rides have been a popular way to visit the park, in fact, the park was designed to accommodate carriages. Your friendly and expert guide will share interesting facts and take you to see Wollman Rink, Central Park Pond & Zoo, Sheep Meadow, the Mall (statues), Dairy (tourist information center), the Carousel and the Dakota (where the former Beatles legend John Lennon lived).
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.