Central Park Guided Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Take an easy guided walking tour through Central Park, in the heart of Manhattan, and enjoy an informative and leisurely stroll along side a trusted park expert.
Come along on an easy morning stroll and fall in love with Central Park, exploring the many bridges, fountains and statues that make this park such a special place to visit. For movie enthusiasts, Central Park is the most filmed place in the world with over 300 films havingscenes within the park's green expanses, from Romeo and Juliet in 1908 to the Avengers in 2011. Your professional licensed guide is there to assist you and answer all of your questions. With 1.3 square miles, finding that special place in Central Park can prove daunting to both locals and out of town visitors to NYC.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Participants must be able to walk for two hours.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants must complete an application and consent form. Please print out the form and submit it at the time of check-in.
- Participants 18 years old and under must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.