Kinky Boots at the Al Hirschfeld TheatreSALE
Have a night to remember with Kinky Boots, a heartwarming musical about two people who come together in an unlikely partnership, with music by Cyndi Lauper.
Based on true events, Kinky Boots tells the story of a factory owner struggling to save his family business, and a fabulous entertainer with a wildly exciting idea. With compassion and understanding, these unexpected friends learn to embrace their differences and create a line of sturdy stilettos unlike any the world has ever seen. Come celebrate the best in all of us, the joys that keep us going and the shoes that lift us up along the way! Winner of every major Best Musical award, including the Tony, the Grammy and London’s Olivier Award.
Please Note: Prices vary depending on the time and day booked.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Facility Fee included
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Ticket
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You must bring a photo ID that matches the name on your voucher to pick-up your tickets. If there are any issues at the time of check-in, please tell the teller that your tickets are booked through Broadway Inbound.
- Your tickets must be picked up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. Late seating is subject to the discretion of management.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Show schedule is subject to change.
- Your seats will be determined at the time of booking. You will receive the best seats available and they cannot be changed once confirmed.
- Bags are subject to search upon entry.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.