Bronx's Little Italy & Arthur Avenue Tour Instant Confirmation
Surround yourself with authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores and more on a guided adventure in Bronx's own Little Italy.
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York’s culinary center for authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores and more! Departing from Grand Central Station in midtown, first learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road while seeing how generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrants shaped the history of the Bronx. Then shop and sample optional culinary treats in Bronx’s Little Italy. Shopping on this tour helps support small local businesses in the Bronx.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Meet your guide at Grand Central Terminal
Historical Walking Tour
Food Tasting in Bronx's Little Italy
14:00 Tour concludes
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for an hour or more.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Transportation is not included. Please purchase Metro-North Railroad ticket to Fordham Metro-North Railroad Station prior to meeting your guide.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be refunded if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact VELTRA for your refund.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 26.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.